Google Search

Custom Search

September 12, 2012

Thundershirt - Do They Really Work?

In a single word YES!

I am a professional trainer and I have used the ThunderShirt on a lot of puppies and dogs with amazing success.

When a dog suffers from anxiety it can come out in many different ways; frightened, shaking, barking, excited jumping, aggression towards people and/or dogs or an over excited dog.  Most of the times these bad or negative behaviors are due to anxiety.  As the dog owner we believe we just have a bad behaved dog when certain situations arise.

Is your dog great at home but when you take him for a walk he turns into Cujo? More then likely it's due to your dog feeling very anxious when he is away from home.  The ThunderShirt relieves this anxiety so your sweet dog at home is the same sweet dog when going out of the house.

I worked in a pet retail store and sold a lot of ThunderShirts.  A dog would come into the store, scared, tail tucked under and legs shaking.  I would put a ThunderShirt on the dog and within literally minutes the dogs tail would be up, shaking stops and the dog now feels confident and assured.

I'm also a dog trainer and use the ThunderShirt often for over excited puppies.  Once I put the ThunderShirt on, the puppy I could not get to focus for 1 second is now sitting, listening and obeying his commands.

If I had not seen the truly positive effects the ThunderShirt has with my own eyes, I would never believe that something so simple can be so effective for a dogs anxiety.

728x90 Thundershirt.com banner




-->

4 comments:

  1. Tell me your opinion on the Thundershirt. Does the Thundershirt work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post any questions you have about Dog Anxiety. If you think your dog has it, let me know what his symptoms are. I will write back ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.

    I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read
    more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I
    will certainly comeback.
    Feel free to surf my weblog :: hundetrainer osnabrück

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous,
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate your kind words.

    "Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article."

    ReplyDelete

Like Us on Facebook

Google Search

Custom Search